carolwilliam88

carolwilliam88

Our pick of the 5 best Italian restaurants in West London

One of the most diverse cities in the world, both in terms of its residents, cultures and cuisines, London is a city where food is celebrated; playing host to some of the top Chef’s and eateries in the country and even the world. With that being said, we all love the classics, and a good Italian pizza or pasta dish is something that can’t always be beaten.

In an effort to support our fellow pasta and pizza lovers in London, we’ve researched and pulled together our five top Italian restaurants near The Arch which serves as somewhat of a border between Oxford Street and West London.

For the High-End Clientele

With an impressive 4.5 stars across over 400 Google reviews, Daphne’s in West London is one of London’s favourite Italians; offering classic cuisines and a high-end vibe that attracts many of the Chelsea residents.

Located just North of the iconic collection of Marble Arch Hotels lies Locanda Locatelli. With an imaginative menu and notable bread options, this Italian is low key but attracts London’s high-level customers due to its celebrity Chef and his networks – many of whom frequent the restaurant.

For a great pizza

If pizza is what you’re after, the Hammersmith based Casa Bardotti Pizzeria is a great option in the West side of London. Available to order on a number of iconic delivery sites, guests enjoying a London Hotel Special Offer can enjoy the pizza from Casa Bardotti’s from the comfort of their own room, though the sleek and cosy atmosphere within the restaurant itself is something not to be missed. If you’re still not convinced of its validity, Bardotti’s is regularly filled with Italian customers – the best kind of review for a great pizza!

For a great location

West London has some beautiful walks, parks and river side views, and The River Café enjoys all of them; with fantastic food, seasonal menus and an airy riverside location that offers outdoor dining in the summer months. What better way to enjoy a taste of Italy than in the fresh air next to the river? The high-ceilings of the River Café ensure the restaurant remains light and airy, while the fresh ingredients and inventive yet simple dishes showcase Italian dining at its finest.

Lastly, we come to San Remo, a West London delight that’s perfect for date night. A family-run eatery that relies on charming staff and classic dishes, San Remo is super cosy yet remains quite contemporary in style with plant life scattered throughout the restaurant. Guests typically enjoy large meals – a mainstay of Italian family eating – while the proximity of tables to the kitchen means that foodies can enjoy watching their food be prepared and cooked in a traditional Italian style.

So, there we have it, some of the best spots to enjoy Italian cooking in the West End of London. After all, fine dining and tiny plates are one thing, but is there really anything better than a great Italian bowl of pasta after a long day of shopping?